Sunday, January 11, 2015

Boys Republic Live In Manila! (Lucky Chinatown Mall)



Okayyyy! While I was busy at school and everything, and while walking at Lucky Chinatown Mall, I saw a poster saying that Boys Republic is coming at January 10! I saw it day before and fudge! they had contest at IG and Twitter and I wasn't able to join! Sooooo sad! but who cares I'm just gonna go to the Mall and buy Album to be able to attend the event!


Early in the morning before the mall open i was their already, i'm early that there is no long lines! cheers to that ! HIHI :)

Wooooo~ I'm the 7th person on line. :)


Lucky Chinatown Mall

this is how the stage look like. :)


We thought that we are gonna seat here but the chairs is for the winners from ig and twitter which made me disappointed and we are gonna stand at the back. Anyways, I just don,t mind it!



Our gift for them! I stayed up all night for this but the crowd almost ruin it! :(




Our Oppas were late but it's fine! The waiting is worth it. Finally, My first picture of Boys Republic!


They went upstage to greet us and go back again backstage for fan meeting!




Then our Oppas sang and danced like there's no tomorrow! 


So fierce Minsu and Soowoong Oppa! <3





Loooooook! Minsu Oppa is looking at my camera! Waaaah!


Then the INTERVIEW~




Hihihi, Minsu Oppa! Tongue outttt. I noticed Boys Republic because of Minsuu Oppa but after few months, I started to fall for Suwoong Oppa! Suwoong Oppa is my bias but i don't know why my camera is attracted to Min Su Oppa! HAHAHAHA. :)


The Album Signing



I held all their hands but it was a quick but I saw them in flessshhhh! So Happy!


For more insights and picture, here's the Part 2!
Boys Republic Live In Manila! (Lucky Chinatown Mall) Part Two!


No comments:

Post a Comment