Wednesday, December 31, 2014

MISSSY: Review - ✦ ETUDE HOUSE! ✦ Happy Teatime Cleansing Cream (Aloe Tea)




Before the year ends, my last entry for this year! I'm a performer and I always wear heavy makeup onstage and my sister told me to not keep on scrubbing my face with facial wash and toner and just try cleansing cream so I decided to buy Happy Teatime Cleansing Cream (Aloe Tea) for my prom and here's my say!






I really don't know what to buy at that time I was about to pick the Baking Powder Cleansing Cream but suddenly the price of aloe tea is seducing me. hahaha. yes! like the other Happy Teatime product it's very affordable. I bought it for 198 php ($4-5) only, numbers from heaven! :)





Let's talk about the the packaging.Before reaching the main container, the cream has a plastic cover or plastic packaging then in opening the cap, there is another plastic seal. Ofcourse! what do you expect from Etude House? An adorable and cute packaging but this one has a classic or vinatge look, I mean like Old English Style? maybe because of the idea of "teatime". 


The lovely prints on the cap makes me feel like i traveled the past.



though for me it has a lovely prints. I think it lacks of design, I mean the container is still spacious, or maybe they don't want to go overboard! well just my little comment.


Korean wrintings! Though I know how to read it how i wish I can understand it!



It's a thick, white, creamy cream.. the scent was fine for me since i'm not picky at scent of products I use but i'm picky at odors and smell of a certain animal, person or surrounding. it is aloe right? but It smells like shampoo and it smells like a flower, a certain flower. For me, It has a floral scent! I have weird nose tho.


So let's see how it works with make up.



so that is Nichido Lipstick, Mac Pencil Eyeliner, Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner and Missha BB Cream. (left to right)

I think I've putted to much cream but it's fine, it will not kill me! so I just wipe it with cotton around four times and swear it is removed easily! I didn't even rinse it.

I prefer rinsing it if i'll use it in my face because it gets oily if I just wipe it but I think it's normal because oil is good at removing make up, I want to say that the result is 100% real even I can't believe but I believe that you deserve my honest opinion about this.


Daydream 😱
  • No Breakouts
  • Very Affordable
  • Cute Packaging
  • Great Smell
  • Effective and  Proven

Nightmare 😊
  • No Spatula ( I hate dipping my hands, it feels like i'm committing a mortal sin.)

3 hours to go and we will welcome another year. Let's stay pretty this coming 2015. Happy New Year! :*






No comments:

Post a Comment