Sunday, January 11, 2015

Boys Republic Live In Manila! (Lucky Chinatown Mall) Part Two!

I have a lot of good memories with them. I'm just so starstrucked and flabbergasted and crazy and inlove and everything. Thank you Boys Republic for making me feel things that I haven't felt. (Wooooo! Drama!)


Onejunn

I was hoping that he will look at me or anything but no,no,no! He was very active like answering for them at the interview, We had a awkward situation at album signing I was asking for an high five but he held my hands! hihihi <3




Onejunn and hi great voice and Minsu. hahaha!

Sunwoo (Dabin)

Dabin is just so extremely cuuuute. He looks like the maknae. hoho! I don't know to whom I'll give our present so since Dabin is the first person in the table I just gave it to him and he acted so cute and said  "Wow~" So cute swear! :)

See? Dabin is so cute and with Suwoong with him? DAEBAK!  ! hihihi. =">
Sungjun

My sister said Sungjun winked at him. hayyyy so envyyy! Anyways, Another awkward moment, I thought he's going to hold my hand but he wants a shake hand! He's eyes is really cute! I wish I could take picture with them! Picture Jusseyoooo!



    

Hihihi. So cutieeeee. Mouth open! :)
Minsu

 He just made my heart stop. Veryyyyy HANDSOME. Especially, when he shake his head then his hair floooows. Just breath taking. I have a tons of good picture but I don't understand why I can't remember the happenings when I met him! Maybe too starstrucked? O.O


 
See? His Hairrrrr! Mommmmyyy~ He's damn HOT! <3

Suwoong

Okaaaay! This is it! He's the one for me! I sweaaar!. I kept on shouting his name then I gave a very very sweet flying kiss then I guess he noticed me, He gave me a flying kiss back!!! and I reacted hysterically and then he laughed!!! well, 
I am at the center, a very perfect spot! OMG he smiled, lookede and noticed meee! I swear to God, I'm not lying! and another thing, while signing my album I don't why but I touched his faceeeee! and he gave me a warm smile. My Goshhhhh! I'm  inloveee. Woooo!

 


Look at those eyes! So cuuuuuute! Oppa! Srangahe! <3


Heart Service <3








Lastly, Signed Album





I am really happy that they were able to visit Manila. They definitely stole my heart and they are Bias Wrecker! Stay strong and talented Boys Republic, don't get sick! okay? Saranghaeee!


For the videos, Sooooon. :)



   








No comments:

Post a Comment