Monday, November 3, 2014

MISSSY: Best Songs of The Click Five!

I love the music of The Click Five. Though I haven't tried to listen to all the songs of TCV but I have a lot of it in my playlist! So this is my ranking! Please watch the video!




Yea. Most of the songs are from the Modern Minds and Pastimes.I believe it is a great album! :)


7.  Just The Girl (Modern Minds and Pastimes)
6. Happy Birthday (Modern Minds and Pastimes)
5. Say Goodnight (Greetings From Imrie House)
4. I'm Getting Over You (Modern Minds and Pastimes)
3. Mary Jane (Modern Minds and Pastimes)
2. Jenny (Modern Minds and Pastimes)
1. The Reason Why (Modern Minds and Pastimes)


I prefer the Mary Jane and The Reason Why in acoustic version, I also felt bad for not putting I'll Take My Chances in the list but try listening to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment