Friday, October 24, 2014

MISSSY: Review - ✦ETUDE HOUSE! ✦ Skin [mal:gem] FRESH!

Hallo! For my very first post, I'm here to make a review for  *Etude House*: Skin [mal:gem] FRESH.





Simple yet attracting!
The packaging is very simple yet it shows freshness. For me, the packaging is just really relaxing to eyes.

The box has a description and directions!

Description;
맑음[mal:gem] — the Korean word for cleanness, clarity and pureness. Skin Malgeum hypoallergenic toners promote clean, clear and pure complexion with moisturizing and pore cleansing formulas.

Directions:
Dispense solution onto toner pad and use pad to wipe all areas of face and neck.

Korean words that I can read but can't understand. ^^


I thought the bottle is made from glass but nah-uh! It's a tough plastic I guess.!  The bottle looks very clean which matches the idea of mal;gem. It feels like I'm opening a mineral water bottle. :)




There's a seal in opening the cap. :)



Then Korean writings at the back of the bottle. :)






I bought this around August and I went to Etude House SM Manila for Wonder Pore Freshner. Unfortunately, it is out of stock, It will be my 3rd bottle of wonder pore but since it's out of stock  I gave mal;gem a try. Well, I have an oily skin that's why I bought this and it really helped my skin. When I started using this, I don't need to use any oil film at school unlike the old times I always have it in my pocket. I just use oil film after my P.E. Class. Hahaha! :)



Daydream 😱
  • I really love the scent! I don't know how to describe it! Maybe, floral scent?
  • The bottle attracted my classmate when I slept at her home.
  • It really controls oil and sebum!

Nightmare 😊
  • Not helping my pores or  maybe I am just deeply inlove with Wonder Pore.



Yesterday, Etude House at Lucky Chinatown Mall opened. I visited it and bought some stuffs. I tried the Skin Note last night and I will be making a review soon. <3



OCTOBER 24, 2014
Miss Sy

No comments:

Post a Comment